In No Event Will MSIL Be Liable For Any Damages, Including Without Limitation Direct Or Indirect, Special, Incidental, Or Consequential Damages, Losses Or Expenses Arising In Connection With This Site Or Any Linked Site Or Use Thereof Or Inability To Use By Any Party, Or In Connection With Any Failure Of Performance, Error, Omission, Interruption, Defect, Delay In Operation Or Transmission, Computer Virus Or Line Or System Failure, Even If MSIL, Or Representatives Thereof, Are Advised Of The Possibility Of Such Damages, Losses Or Expenses
All Information Submitted To MSIL Via This Site Shall Be Deemed And Remain The Property Of MSIL And MSIL Shall Be Free To Use, For Any Purpose, Any Idea, Concepts, Know-How Or Techniques Contained In Information A Visitor To This Site Provides MSIL Through This Site. MSIL Shall Not Be Subject To Any Obligations Of Confidentiality Regarding Submitted Information Except As Agreed By The MSIL Entity Having The Direct Customer Relationship Or As Otherwise Specifically Agreed Or Required By Law. Nothing Contained Herein Shall Be Construed As Limiting Or Reducing MSIL’s Responsibilities And Obligations To Customers In Accordance With The MSIL Privacy Promise For Consumers.
This Site Is Not Intended For Distribution To, Or Use By, Any Person Or Entity In Any Jurisdiction Or Country Where Such Distribution Or Use Would Be Contrary To Local Law Or Regulation.
Maruti Suzuki Reserves The Right, In Its Sole Discretion, To Terminate Your Access To Any Or All Maruti Suzuki Websites And The Related Services Or Any Portion Thereof At Any Time, Without Notice.
Maruti Suzuki Reserves The Right To Change The Terms, Conditions, And Notices Under Which The Maruti Suzuki Websites Are Offered, Including But Not Limited To The Charges Associated With The Use Of The Maruti Suzuki Websites.
Certain Sections Or Pages On This Site May Contain Separate Terms And Conditions, Which Are In Addition To These Terms And Conditions. In The Event Of A Conflict, The Additional Terms And Conditions Will Govern For Those Sections Or Pages.
Use of this site shall be governed by all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the Union of India, its States and Union Territories.
Terms and Conditions for online booking of ARENA Models by Maruti Suzuki India Limited (“MSIL”) with an authorized ARENA dealer of MSIL
- “Customer” means a prospective customer interested in online booking of ARENA Models from an authorized ARENA Dealer of MSIL and includes any Individual/ Firm/ Proprietorship/ Company or other legal entity.
- In the event that the Customer is booking on behalf of another person, the necessary details of such other person is also required to be mentioned and the requisite details of such other person are required to be produced at the Authorized ARENA Dealership as per requirement by the Authorized ARENA Dealer.
- In the event that the Customer wants to make a booking of more than one vehicle, the booking process is required to be repeated. In other words, one vehicle can be booked per booking.
- The online booking facility is for the convenience of the customers.
- The details of the Customer as provided by the Customer shall be used by MSIL and its Authorized ARENA Dealers for all correspondences with the Customer.
- Booking is allowed only with the authorized ARENA Dealers of MSIL as mentioned on this ARENA Website.
- The Customer is requested to thoroughly read and Bellaire payday loan centers understand updated specifications, features of ARENA MODELS posted on the official ARENA website before making their choice. The choice of variants of the ARENA models would be updated on the ARENA Website from time to time and shall be subject to availability at the selected Authorized ARENA Dealership.